Our mission as a church is to surrender all of life to Jesus and invite others to do the same. One of the ways we do that is by gathering as a church family to hear the good news about who God is and what he has done through Jesus.
You are welcome to join us no matter where you find yourself in your spiritual journey. You will be welcomed by a group of caring people.
Here are a few features you can expect every Sunday:
- We believe God has spoken to us through both the Old and New Testament Scriptures, so you can expect us to always open the Bible and teach from it at our worship gatherings.
- We believe that one of the best ways to express ourselves to God and to learn more about him is through singing, so you can expect us to sing together.
- We believe the Lord's Supper - a tradition started by Jesus himself - is important to our faith so we practice it every time we gather. It's open to all who trust in Jesus and have been baptized.
- We do take a financial offering during the service because we believe it is an important part of our worship, showing God that we recognize what we have comes from him and that he is more valuable than his gifts. But if you are a guest, we do not expect you to give.
- Masks are optional.
- If you aren't fully vaccinated, stay home if you have had any known exposure to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Stay home if you have had any COVID-19 like symptoms in the past 7 days (cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell).
- Childcare is currently provided for pre-K through 3rd grade. We use carpet squares to help with social distancing and would like masks to be worn.
- We won’t pass the offering basket but will have an offering basket set up to minimize contact.
You can get some directions for how to find us on our Directions page.
If you would like to request more information, visit our Contact page.